You play Jacksonville this week, New Orleans, Green Bay and @ Houston in the four game stretch.
Don’t worry about the other teams in your division, worry about yourself and winning the next four games.
2. Minnesota obviously beat you on Sunday, but they have a tough four game stretch to finish out the season. They play the win less Lions on the road, then Arizona on the road and Atlanta and NY “football” Giants in Minnesota.
The Vikings have lost both Pat Williams and Kevin Williams for the rest of the regular season, so that is huge for the Bears.
The Packers still have a real chance of winning the division, they play vs Houston, at Jacksonville, @ the Bears, and vs the Lions. They can easily finish 9-7.
3. Start thinking about what you need for this team to win in the future. They need a big time receiver, maybe T.J. Houshmandzadeh or Chad Johnson would come to Chicago. They could always draft someone in the first round.
Other areas of need:
backup RB, Forte needs a helper.
DE, a big time pass rusher, Adewale Ogunleye, Alex Brown, Mark Anderson and Israel Idonije are just not getting it done anymore.
S, Mike Brown is getting old and Kevin Payne just isn’t very good.
Coach, I think it’s time for Lovie to go, the guy doesn’t show any character after a win, loss or a big play.
Offensive Coordinator Ron Turner is consistent with his horrible play calling, especially in the red zone. He consists on giving it the FB at the one yard line or just running the same play three times in a row.
4. For now, the Bears need Orton to get healthy, cause he hasn’t looked himself since his injury and fans are starting to call for Rex to come in, but Orton will be just fine. Hopefully Hester, Davis and Lloyd are enough to help Orton and Forte just be yourself.
5. The tight ends have been almost invisible the last couple of games, Olsen looks like a bust and Dez Clark looks really old all of a sudden.
6. This team better get their act together if they want to win the NFC North, they have been so inconsistent this season. One week they barely beat the Lions, then they almost beat the Titans and they get crushed by the Packers and Vikings.
Coaches, players, if you want to be here next year, i’d tell you this, “step it up a notch.(Mark Rogers, friend)”