We all remember the last time the Bears and Cardinals played one another, it was October 16, 2006 on Monday Night Football.
The famous Dennis Green tirade came out of this game as the Bears overcame a 23-3 third quarter deficit without scoring a single point on offense.
Tomorrow will be a match up of two 4-3 teams. The Bears are fresh off a win over the Browns and the Cardinals lost to the Panthers. Arizona is 3-0 on the road this season and their only 1-3 at home this season, a complete flip flop of last season.
The Bears will need the defense to step up and stop the air attack of the Arizona Cardinals.
Players to Watch:
1) Greg Olsen- I really think he will finally have a big game.
2) Danieal Manning- He was everywhere last week and he is the second leading tackler on the team, so he will be big time come Sunday.
3) Tommie Harris- This will finally be the game where he breaks out of his funk.
Keys to the Game:
1) You have to contain the WR tandem of Boldin/Fitzgerald.
2) Matt Forte has to run well to take pressure off of Jay Cutler.
3) Turnovers are a must for the Bears to have a chance at victory.
The Bears are 2-7 (.222) when generating no turnovers, 6-18 (.250) with one takeaway, 19-8 (.704) with two and 22-5 (.815) with three or more under head coach Lovie Smith.
Get ready for the biggest game of the year for the Bears as they head into the toughest part of their schedule.
Bears 27, Cardinals 20